hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
Have been a widow for 2.5 from Kaukauna yrs.

Name: eleenWilleto837

Hair: Black

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Kaukauna, Wisconsin

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

We both enjoy each other & love to share our enjoyment with the addition of another body/bodies... I am a geek and a nerd. Enjoy anything fun and like to have a woman to have fun with, maybe a relationship. Don't be shy and contact me! Our suggestion, if you want to from Kaukauna swing with us, you need to enable the option in your profile for standard members to message you back, otherwise your messages are blurred out for us .

I mean, we will work on our relationship together as long as we compromise.

Name: Stevex1996

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Separated

I am a per who loves to have fun and live life to fullest!!!

Plenty more to list but need to leave some for imagination. I don't want to go on.

Sometimes I might be too busy to give you what you need to know and honestly. I'm looking for a casual relationship, someone to have a good laugh really.

Name: Averyfurr1958

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Married

The lofty heights!!!! I like fishing, bonfires, music to sing to and dance from Kaukauna to, cooking and baking and seeing new places.

Name: Nattatt

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Single

Married man in a sexless marriage seeks attractive married/attached or single woman in similar situation for discreet HOT sexual encounters. Ideally a good conversationalist, and someone to share them with, bbq's, evenings at home on the lounge with a good from Kaukauna dvd or a night dining out an some of Mackay's great restaraunts. You can say I'm trying to get my home in order before the next good thing.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024