hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
Looking forward to in Alvin, TX meeting new play mates!!!

Name: DeclanFutrell

Hair: Blonde

Marital Status: Separated

City: Alvin, Texas

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Well I love pleasuring a woman, and have been told i can do a good job. Not into hitting a woman or degrading her so please don't ask if I am into-insert your race here-or I may not respond either. Im openminded, sensitive, truthful, passionate, with a great sense of humor ,responsible and serious when I have to be. I am a single mother of two grown ages 23 and 24. Clit dicks hentai. Im single not looking for commitment just want to have fun. My partner will not participate unless I agree Alvin, TX and you ask.

Name: ogdenverbridge195

Hair: Red

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

All ages and sizes welcome no judgement here Would prefer an ongoing friend with benifits. A perfect situation would be for us to have fun when we get together.

Name: Fuzzy_guy85

Marital Status: Married

My ideal person is someone who is okay with having to get permission from my dom to play and will follow the rules set in place by him. Looking for two guys who are interested in playing nearby. Versatile most things except anal - I'm bottom only and love to take it; it aint proper sex without anal. Hot sex I'm a tattooed gangsta In.

Oh, and if you are noisy whilst in bed, then that's a bonus (that does not mean noisy snorer or farter!!). The one who shares the same (or nearly the same) relationship ideology as I do.

Name: Danc_98

Marital Status: Married

Very friendly and no drama.

Your life has generally been Alvin, TX a positive experience and you are looking for someone on a regular basis.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024