hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
I can clubs in Wisconsin satisfy all your wants and needs.

Name: Jimmyjez2

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Eagle, Wisconsin

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Feminine, sensual, patient, silly. We are looking for singles and couples that we can hang with and play with. I have a very high sex drive, and be indepentant with good hygenie strong morals and a good personality as and characteristics respect is a must. But I'm not gay. Just your average guy looking for some attention. I now believe that I was made to love people genuinely.i am a free minded per, i am honest faithful and caring,devoted,supportive,calm and kind.

Name: Licker1250

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Gillett, Wisconsin

Maybe some online fun, or very discreet meets. I never have expectations but always ready. Easy going, mild mannered, that enjoys the outdoors as much as time will allow.

Just looking for recreational sex with other consenting males. Middle adged nudes. Looking for a woman who I can connect with physically.

Name: shannanignoria914

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Separated

City: Evansville, Wisconsin

We start with that. Women hot figure.

Looking for male friend to explore and creat positive times with. Bisexual love to wear women clothes I'm a very open-minded person I'm very loyal I'm spontaneous I know what I want but can't explain, I want you to talk dirty to me when we get real hot. Reserved, gentlemanly, very sexual and sensual, I like voyeurism and exhibitionism, my fantasy has always been to go to a place where they do dogging.

Name: ManyaCaddell1989

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Manawa, Wisconsin

I really just need kinky, freaky, enjoys receiving oral and open minded. I would genuinely like to meet someone I can establish a mind connection with before contemplating anything more...My preference is that you are also married and a genuinely fun, happy per, with a good sense of humor orally bi he doesn't always join in as he enjoys watching taking pic videos etc female is good looking average body a little shy until you get to know her then the cheeky side comes out she not into anything weird doesn't like anal and not overly keen on sucking but the male will suck as much as you like if that's your thing she can be a bit picky although looks unimportant as respectful clean is a must we come together so please dont ask for her alone as this will not happen thanks for taking the time to read my profile. Very open-minded and open to most fantasies. Cock in pussy adult. Someone who loves sex and wants to be pleassured as much as we do were both bi and love having fun with other people this is something new to me and my partner but both definitely keen and willing to try this new experience.

I have a man at home so I'm not interested in any relationship just fucking.
I am looking for a fwb with a big cock (the bigger the better!), who can talk dirty to me and treat me like a queen.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024