hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
Just trying in Caddo to live my life and have fun.

Name: Jaydenfuckgoof

Hair: Black

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Caddo, Oklahoma

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Hey guys, come fuck me!

Im happy married and not going to change this but Im bored and need some excitement, I'm currently trying to be a better cook so I would love to meet someone with a fun loving bubbly personality who wants to explore. My instant message doesnt work so have to direct message instead. Dom that ain't afraid to try new things won't be disappointed.
At the end of the day im a chill person. I like my partners to follow my leadin the bedroom. Girls that love cumswallow.

Name: ElRocco365

Hair: Blonde

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Caddo, Texas

It's pretty Caddo simple.. I do enjoy both giving and receiving massages to and from women. Someone who i can have fun with. Not sure what to say here.

Name: EliseoEuston

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Single

- calls a spade a spade. Interested in open mindedness, message me to find out more.

I'm more than you can handle I can take you to a place you would never Caddo have gone. I want to have a long-term relationship with no sex, i'm an athletic body is super chill very fun and too young to not have my body enjoyed with another looking for someone who's mature nice body not an asshole would like to hook up on a regular basis no strings attached. Someone I can call a friend, who I can joke with, have a good time..

Name: willtoo1973

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Divorced

Have a dog and cat.

I'm a currently a college student looking for some one who like to have fun.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024