hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
Hello women in Portland neighbors, it is OK to contact me.

Name: dewieCardona

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: Separated

City: Portland, Oregon

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

I would slowly take off the dress, then toss it aside. I'm looking for my naughty mistress, somebody likeminded and sexy who doesn't take life too seriously.
Looking for female - male friends for friendship. Very sexual, passionate, sometimes kinky.

And I'm genuine in my attemps to score off bucket list items.

Name: KaileTrussell905

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: Divorced

I'm new to the area and don't know many people and would like to get out more. I'm looking to hookup with another bisexual man for r sex no strings attached. Middle aged couples sex. We are a young couple that are growing into our female dominated relationship.

I wasn't someone that's open, friendly and kind. I am looking for someone to have long passionate kisses, someoene to give a backrub to, someone to let me get close, admire, touch, respect, hold, feel, appreciate and give gratification to.

I'm looking for a sexy lady or couple that's looking for some adult fun.

Name: LucyLuck09

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Married

I seek pleasure from pleasing. Knows boundaries and knows how to keep a open mind while im doin it...I got a male friend that i mess with but nothin serious...look for kool new friends age and race is open...IF YOU WANNA KNW MORE YOU KWN WHAT TO DO..... Not interested in couples, or married or attached men.

Name: KristinFriedly807

Hair: Blonde

Marital Status: Separated

I am very open and honest. Side note if I can practise speaking French with you that's another plus. I want to find someone with whom I can share my whole life! Lets do it hot erotic and sensual. Nice person who loves to chatt and loves her sex.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024